Antler Affair invitation suite includes:
- Wedding Invitation (5x7")
- Tindalo wood grain Mailing Envelopes (7.75 x 5.75")
- Response Card (3.5 x 5")
- Tindalo wood grain Response Card Envelopes (3.625 x 5.125")
- Accommodations/Information Card (Small: 3.5 x 6.75")
- 3 proofs, personalized with your wording
Pricing (5 Piece Invitation Suite)
Q50 $240 ($4.80 per set)
Q75 $265 ($3.53 per set)
Q100 $290 ($2.90 per set)
Q125 $315 ($2.52 per set)
Q150 $340 ($2.26 per set)
Q175 $365 ($2.09 per set)
Q200 $390 ($1.95 per set)
Q225 $415 ($1.85 per set)
Q250 $440 ($1.76 per set)
Q275 $465 (1.69 per set)
Q300 $490 ($1.63 per set)
HOW TO ORDER
- DEPOSIT: $100 deposit is required before any proofs are designed.
- DETAILS: Please provide the following details:
- Names of Bride and Groom
- Venue Name and Address
- RSVP date
- Any other details
- Customization or material of choice
- PROOFS: Once your wording and details are received, we will email you your first proof, within 3 business days (excluding holidays). Three proofs are included in your order, any additional changes are $15/proof. Please note it is your responsibility to review and proof for spelling and punctuation.
- APPROVE: After you approve your invitations, an invoice will be sent and final payment is due. Once payment is received we will begin printing, which will take will take 6 weeks to complete.
- SHIPPING: You will receive a email notification indicating your invitations are complete along with a tracking number for shipping, which takes 2-4 days.
Invitation Extras. Make your invitation stand out by adding an invitation pocket, mat, belly band, monogram and envelope liner (pictures 2, please note additional costs).
Please note: Invitations do NOT come assembled nor do they come addressed. Select these services from the Invitation Extras section.
Like the concept, but not the whole design? No problem, just click here to contact us to start the your own personal invitation design.
Be sure to check out Invitation FAQs to learn about the following:
- Invitation Etiquette
- Paper & Printing
- Colors, fonts and design
- How to order